Using feedburner for RSS

|
For any webmaster, you sure cannot miss out what is RSS Feed, RSS Feed allow a user to keep up to date to a web content and at the same time increase the search engine optimization!
Besides,it is also an important method to maximise your customer loyalty, which is important to make money online. One essential way is through Feedburner.
I've found a video which teach you how to install your feedburner.




In case there are people not good in hearing english, I'll do some simple explaination here.
go to http://feedburner.google.com, under "Burn a feed right this instant. Type your blog or feed address here:", type your blog or feed address

Follow the instruction until your feed is set up.

Select Publicize > Email Subscription(on the left hand side)

Follow the instruction to paste the code in your site,and its done!
These acts shall bring you more traffics^^ and thus help to make money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm a professional online money earner.I currently use my ASUS F81Series to online and earn money via Internet.I'm here to guide the one who are willing to learn only.

Video

Webmaster's Desert