Duplicity of content

|
copyrightFirstly,I hope you are not the one who likes to copy and paste, especially on other's people website content and put it on yours, if you do so,you wont be ranked high. and it might cause you a lot of trouble for it may cause you to in lawsuit. This is not good if you want to make money online.

I've found a interesting thread about this in http://charismaticseo.blogspot.com/
copyscape
It is a program for any webmaster to find anybody that copy their content.
I think you won't like anybody else to copy your posts too.
And if you don't act after they duplicate your content,
Then i can feel sorry for you,I'll like to copy your content too ^^.

Hope this you help you,fellow webmaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm a professional online money earner.I currently use my ASUS F81Series to online and earn money via Internet.I'm here to guide the one who are willing to learn only.

Video

Webmaster's Desert