Using meta and title tag

|
SEOIf you have been to SEO, you must have and need to know about meta keyword, description and title. If you don't know yet, you have to read my tutorial now as this is an important technique to make money online.

For those who know,you might find even advance way of doing this... as it is not as simple as it seems. Using my site as an example,I'm gonna show you how it ticks.

First of all,what does this means?
<title>Money tutorial | Easy Make Money Tutorial</title>
It make our site name shown in the top of browser is the same as the title.
title
However many people have been setting a bad title,so did I. Consider this,is it a good title?
<title>Money tutorial which give easy money making tutorial,seo,webdesign and lots of freebies!</title>
For sure,it is not a good title.Why?
It is because earch engine wants your title to be simple and clear.
Firstly,you can use "|"(which means "or") to replace "which give" ;
secondly,using too much info of your website as title will make you loss weight in search engine,you can just choose one such as "easy money making tutorial".
-Sometimes,one is better than ten.


Now lets move to meta keyword section(although search engine take less weight on it nowsaday),
<meta content='Make money online, seo marketing, blog design, web site design ' name='keywords'/>
These is the keywords as a guide for search engine to search you.
As in the above example,for phrase of "make money online","seo marketing" and so on,
search engine will more likely to place us in the higher rank anytime a user search this phrase.
One of the way to find a keyword for you is using google adwords!
google adwords
For example the word "seo" have monthly 5,000,000 search query!
However why I don't use "seo marketing" instead of "seo" as my keyword?
It is because lots of website has registered with seo and some of them even paid for that keyword and I don't think my website is capable on challenging them. Therefore,"seo marketing" is a better phrase for me.
-After you have a website,you have to advertise your keyword!


Lastly,lets talk about description.
<meta content='Our ultimate goal is to give people simple tutorial on how to design website,SEO,online marketing,joining money program to make money online' name='description'/>
Description give the search engine an idea on what kind of website you are.
For our website,I use our site ultimate target as my site descripton.

Thats all for today,
happy SEO for bring your website traffic in order to make money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

I'm a professional online money earner.I currently use my ASUS F81Series to online and earn money via Internet.I'm here to guide the one who are willing to learn only.

Video

Webmaster's Desert